Rotorwash Magazine

helicopter. rotor. flight school. helicopters. fs2004. fsx. microsoft flight simulator. flight simulation. msfs. helicopter. rotor. flight school. helicopters. fs2004. fsx. microsoft flight simulator. flight simulation. msfs.

October 16, 2006

Hi everyone

I've known Sergio for a few years, thanks to the development of the Bell 206B JetRanger III. I am impressed with the first issue of Rotorwash, so I'm glad that Sergio invited me to become a member of the staff. I'm excited to say my first article that will be in issue #2. After issue 2, I will be authoring a technical column, highlighting different areas specific to model development. I hope everyone enjoys reading Rotorwash!

Owen

No comments:

helicopter. rotor. flight school. helicopters. fs2004. fsx. microsoft flight simulator. flight simulation. msfs. helicopter. rotor. flight school. helicopters. fs2004. fsx. microsoft flight simulator. flight simulation. msfs.